Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shopping for Jeans- A Facesitters' Must DO

Within the realm of facesitting and jeans facesitting, I observe that it is just such a great way to express dominance, and power. It is highly pleasurable to me to grind my seatbone onto the mans face. To hear his nose crack a little, and his muffled sounds beneath my pubis is just so cool. When I put on some jeans and I bounce on the slaves face until he bleeds, I get so happy and I feel so satisfied. The more he whines and complains about his pain, the more aggressive and sadistic I become.

My slave takes me jeans shopping and we pick out jeans in the stores. We pick them by how sexy they make my ass look, as well as by how painful they will be on his face. While I try them on, we contemplate the placement of the pockets and seams. We feel the texture and wonder if it is going to chafe the skin significantly. And it seems the more painful we think they are, the more likely it is I'll pick them. Usually we go home with the most painful looking pair, and there he is....completely petrified: he just purchased the very object of his demise....

Get my clips here

1 comment:

  1. The Wizard of Odds - Lucky Club Live
    The Wizard luckyclub.live of Odds was founded in 1994. It is a global betting platform with more than 120 markets to wager on, including Asia, Asia,

    ReplyDelete