Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stink Foot Humiliation

I'm just getting my socks and ballet slippers ready for my slave.
Since I've been wearing the same ballerina shoes 4-5 days a week, and sweating like crazy in them, they have taken to a devine Stink of my sweat.
This is a royal treat to my slave, who worships the very ground I walk on. Now, here is the brilliant Idea I came up with: He could buy these slippers from me at a ridiculous and outrageous price and then worship them daily as if they were holy relics !!
I'm a profit princess indeed!! He has already agreed to the whole thing, and should consider himself lucky to be the future holder of my well worn, divinely fragranced shoes.
I can't wait to shoot the clip tomorrow that goes with this and share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment